top of page
green-card etc.jpg

Work Permits 

A work permit is also called an employment authorization document, or EAD. An EAD application is a five-page form, and you attach your supporting documentation and submit to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). Work permits are typically granted to people who are in the process of getting a green card or adjustment of status and who have a legal right to be in the U.S.

If you have immigrated or are planning to immigrate to the United States and wish to work here you will need either a permanent resident card (green card), a work permit or an employment visa to do so legally. If you do not have a green card and are seeking a work permit or employment visa it is important to determine what type of worker you are. There are three types of workers eligible to immigrate to the United States:
1.    Permanent
2.    Temporary
3.    Temporary Business Visitors
Our Immigration Attorneys can help you obtain legal work status in the United States.

bottom of page