top of page
green-card etc.jpg

Employment Based Petitions

If you are looking for help with Employment Immigration, we can help you with your work permit which is also called an employment authorization document, or EAD. An EAD application is a five-page form, and you attach your supporting documentation and submit it to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).

Work permits are typically granted to people who are in the process of getting a green card or adjustment of status and who have a legal right to be in the U.S

Please contact the immigration attorneys at RLU&W Law for a free consultation about your employment-based petition.

bottom of page