top of page
green-card etc.jpg

Adjustment of Status

If you have a parent, spouse, child, or sibling who is a Legal Permanent Resident or US citizen and able to petition for you, you may be able to complete your entire process without leaving the US. So long as you entered the US legally, you may not have to leave in order to become a Legal Permanent Resident. Even if you did not enter with a visa, you may still have entered legally through other means.

Please reach out to an attorney to find out if your entry into the US was legal and see if you qualify to Adjust your Status to a Legal Permanent Resident.

bottom of page